The REVA University is a private state University located in Bangalore, Karnataka. The Reva Group of Educational Institutions was established in 2002, managed by Rukmini Educational Charitable Trust.
In 2004 it was taken over by Rukmini Educational Charitable Trust led by Dr. P. Shyama Raju. REVA University was established in 2004 as an educational venture by the Divyasree Developers. REVA is built on a campus of about 45 acres (18 ha) and is a technical education center approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The candidate should have;
- Bachelors degree of three years in any stream or B E/ B Tech with 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) of marks in aggregate from any recognized University / institution or any other qualification recognized as equivalent there to.
Good score in REVA University Management Aptitude Test (REVA MAT) or CAT / MAT / C-MAT or any other equivalent examination conducted by recognized Institute / Agency.
Source and official website: https://reva.edu.in/
Reva University -Eligibility
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at Reva University -MBA must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at Reva University -MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT, MAT and CMAT after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at Reva University -MBA candidates are needed to apply for program separately with an Application Form which is available online on the University’s Website.
Reva University -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like CAT, MAT and CMAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the Reva University –MBA
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. Reva University – MBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form CAT, MAT and CMAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.