MICA, formerly Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad, is a higher education institution for Strategic Marketing and Communication skills in India.
Established in 1991, it is located on the outskirts of the western Indian city of Ahmedabad.MICA, an autonomous, non-profit institution, offers a wide-range of academic programmes including four residential programmes: Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Communications (PGDM-C), Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), Crafting Creative Communication (CCC) and Fellow Programme in Management-Communications (FPM-C).
MICA’s spirit lies in its grasping of contemporary trends and sensibilities, addressing the needs of an ever-changing environment. The MICA brand assures effective delivery of Strategic Marketing and Communication solutions to the industry, government, and community.Today, it is the alma mater of professionals serving in leadership positions in some of the best known companies in India and the world in marketing, brand management, research & analytics, advertising, media, digital and other related businesses.
Source and official website: https://www.mica.ac.in/
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at MICA -MBA must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at MICA -MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT, XAT, MICAT, GMAT after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at MICA -MBA candidates are needed to apply for program separately with an Application Form which is available online on the University’s Website.
MICA -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like CAT, XAT, MICAT, GMAT etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the MICA –MBA
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. MICA – MBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form CAT, XAT, MICAT, GMAT scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.