GIBS Business School (GIBS), Bangalore was established in the year 2014. Global Institute of Business Studies (GIBS) is where talents are nurtured, ambitions cherished, ideas shared & dreams fulfilled.
An institute of international educational standards we have been recognized as one of the top business schools in India. We have achieved this status of distinction by pioneering refined quality of learning, moral upkeep and intellectual support across the all-encompassing span of advanced education in India.
The campus spreads over 2 acres of land. GIBS are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Department (HRD) – Government of India. Our programs, hand in hand with our world-class infrastructure, are the perfect platform for a massive transformation in a student’s life in terms of leadership, excellent communication skills, latest additional skills and overall personality development.GIBS offer a Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) and Post Graduate Diploma Management courses in varied areas. Institutions recognized by AICTE/UGC/AIU.
Source and Website: https://gibsbschool.com/
- All the interested candidates who are looking for admissions at GIBS -MBA must have scored 50% in their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates appearing for their final year in bachelor’s degree can also apply for programs at GIBS -MBA but shall produce documents in regards to the B-School’s admission criterion.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT, MAT, XAT, and ATMA after scoring above the cutoff percentile required for admissions at GIBS -MBA candidates are needed to apply for program separately with an Application Form which is available online on the University’s Website.
GIBS -Admission Process
- All applicants has to register for any national level entrance test like CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA etc for getting admission in any management courses in the college and should have scores eligible for getting admission at the GIBS –MBA
- With your score in the respective entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, which is the final admission round.
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month as declared by the college on their official website. Visit GIBS official website (www.gibsbschool.com) and “APPLY ONLINE” with the relevant information and attached the required documents. GIBS – MBA will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form CAT, MAT, XAT and ATMA scores, educational background, work experience and other parameters.
- Final Selection will be provided to interested candidates on the basis of series of tests taken by the college which are a case study followed by a group discussion on a given topic, than the qualifying and interested candidates would have to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer; otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any B-School related query or searching best MBA colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like CAT/XAT/SNAP etc.